Ever wanted to cook a fancy dessert for your family, but felt like it’s too hard and time-consuming?
The ultimate chocolate mousse is revealed!
And it’s just as simple and nutritious, as it is delicious…
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup milk of your choice (coconut, almond, dairy, etc.)
- 2-3 tbsp. honey or 2 tsp. stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- berries for topping (optional)
- Puree until smooth. Add more sweetener if desired.
- Serve chilled. Eat in small portions.
(P.S. Actually, the fiber in the fruit won’t let you binge on it anyway!)
First, the cacao – a natural anti-oxidant and energy booster; try it out instead of your usual coffee. Second, the avocado – gives this sweet treat the smooth texture of an actual mousse, plus – avocados promote liver health by protecting it against toxic overload, and boosting its cleansing power!
What a better way to surprise your beloved ones than with The most nutritious and sweetest Choco Mousse? Enjoy and let me know if you like it!