Salads sound boring and tasteless? Check out this really tasty version of my favorite salad that you can prepare in minutes!
- One handful of greens (lettuce, iceberg, etc.)*
- 50 gr. of cheese (could use tofu)
- 1 handful of walnuts (or other nuts)
- 1 tomato, sliced + 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil + 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
*You can buy some green mixes from the grocery store – not only they contain greater variety of greens, but they’re already cut and washed, so you can use straight away from the package.
- Mix your greens with the tomato, cucumber, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with the nuts and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition: Leafy greens are filled with antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients that detox your body, act as anti-inflammatory agents, support your digestive system and so much more! Add to it some extra protein with the cheese and you end up with a delicious, nutritious salad!